1. REGISTRATION: A non-refundable $30 registration fee (per family) will be charged in order to help
offset the costs involved with invoicing, postage, printing, office supplies, bottled water, newsletters,
miscellaneous communications, memos, flyers, and general maintenance of your account. Certain classes
come with an additional supplies fee*
|Art||registration fee + $5 monthly supplies fee|
|Craft||registration fee + $5 monthly supplies fee|
|Robotics||registration fee + $5 monthly supplies fee|
|Theater||registration fee + $5 monthly supplies fee|
|Хочу все знать||registration fee + $5 monthly supplies fee|
|Batik||registration fee + $5 annual supplies and costume fee|
|Vocal||registration fee + $10 annual supplies and costume fee|
Class Cost for Full Month Advance Class(es):
Classes 45-60 min cost $15 per class per child. Classes 30 min cost $10 per class per child. All private classes cost $25-30 per 30 min.
Class Cost for Single/Upon Request Class(es)*:
Classes 45-60 min cost $20 per class per child. Classes 30 min cost $15 per class per child. All private classes cost $30-35 per 30 min.
*Students that are not pre-registered for the month are subject to not having a guaranteed spot in the class.
Full monthly payments will be collected the first Saturday of each month. Monthly costs vary on how many class days (Saturdays) there are per month.
Breakdown of how many class days per month:
|Month||Number of Class Days||Actual Days|
|August||4||08/22, 08/23, 08/29, 08/30|
|September||6||09/12, 09/13, 09/19, 09/20, 09/26, 09/27|
|October||9||10/03, 10/04, 10/10, 10/11, 10/17, 10/18, 10/24, 10/25, 10/31|
|November||7||11/01, 11/07, 11/08, 11/14, 11/15, 11/21, 11/22|
|December||6||12/05, 12/06, 12/12, 12/13, 12/19, 12/20|
|January||8||01/09, 01/10, 01/16, 01/17, 01/23, 01/24, 01/30, 01/31|
|February||8||02/06, 02/07, 02/13, 02/14, 02/20, 02/21, 02/27, 02/28|
|March||8||03/06, 03/07, 03/13, 03/14, 03/20, 03/21, 03/27, 03/28|
|April||6||04/03,04/04, 04/17, 04/18, 04/24, 04/25|
|May||6||05/01, 05/02, 05/08, 05/09, 05/15, 05/16|
Payments made in advance to cover 5-8 months of classes will receive 5% off! Payments made in advance to
cover all 9-10 months of classes will receive 10% off!
*If you have made an advanced payment but have an unexpected situation resulting in the need to withdraw from classes early (i.e. relocation, job loss, severe illness, etc.) please notify the administrator, Svetlana Nedoshitova, with a two weeks notice before terminating your/your child(ren)'s attendance.
Payment difference will be refunded after readjustment to non-discounted rate for classes attended.
*If you choose to withdraw from classes for any other reason, please notify the administrator, Svetlana Nedoshitova, with a months notice before terminating your/your child(ren)'s attendance. Payment difference will be refunded after readjustment to non-discounted rate for classes attended and a 10% surcharge of original balance paid.
3. LATE PAYMENT PENALTY: If payment is not made by the first Saturday of the month a late fee of $10 will be added to your account. If payment is not received by the end of said month, a $20 late fee will be added in addition to the original $10 late fee. Wonder World reserves the right to discontinue services to any family that has repeated occasions of paying late.
4. RETURNED CHECK CHARGE: There will be a $30 charge for any check returned for insufficient funds. After more than one check is returned, cash, money order, or certified check only will be accepted from the family.
5. LATE PICK-UP: Wonder World is open Saturday from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Pick-up time after each child's classes are strictly observed. A $5 late charge will be added for every 10 minutes (or any part thereof) that the parent picks up the child after they are completed with their classes for the day.
6. HOLIDAYS: The school will be closed for the major legal holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day all of which have been taken into account when preparing the class schedule for the year.
7. WITHDRAWAL FROM CLASSES: Parents may withdraw their children from classes only starting from the next session/month of classes. Please let us know at least two weeks in advance so that we may adequately prepare the next month's class schedule and student list.
8. OPERATING SCHEDULE: Wonder World is open from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturdays during the school year. Hours of operation and / or major legal holiday closings are subject to change with a 30-day advanced notice given to the parents.
9. SICKNESS: By state regulation, children may not come to class(es) if they are sick. Children who become ill while at Wonder World will be placed in isolation briefly while the parent is contacted to have the child picked up as soon as possible. There are no sick days except for in the case of extended illness, and payment is required even if children are absent due to illness.
10. MEDICATIONS: We do not give nor hold any medications in our facility.
11. ARRIVAL AND PICK-UP: Parents are required to drop off and pick up their child(ren) according to their child(ren)'s class schedule(s).
I have read the above agreement, understand it, and agree to comply with the rules and policies stated. I am aware that I am responsible for reading and abiding by the policies and procedures stated here. I understand that failure to comply may result in the withdrawal from classes.
|Registration fee will be included to the first payment.|
We look forward to an amazing, educational, and productive school year!
Wonder World School Administration